Heres my makeup look from the day when I went out with my lovely friend shopping (see my previous post with haul information!).
My look was a green/brown (Khaki?) eyeshadow with a nude lip.
- Foundation – Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Skin Primer – L’Oreal Infallible Primer
- Concealer – Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
- Eyebrows – All natural! ❤
- Eyeshadow – Naked 2 Palette and Mac Pigment (I’m unsure of the shade as it’s rubbed off)
- Eyeprimer – Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
- Mascara – Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Eyeliner – Benefit They’re Real Eyeliner
- Lashes – Red Cherry 43’s and Duo Black Eyelash Adhesive
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Blush – Benefit Rockature Blusher
- Lipliner – Mac Whirl
- Lipstick – Mac Velvet Teddy
- Highligher – YSL
I used the NARS Ita Brush, Beauty Blender and Real Techniques brushes for this look and my hair was styled with a NuMe reverse curling wand brushed out and hairsprayed.