I know this is generally a theme with me, but I can’t resist a golden shimmery eye with a nude lip! This look is for going to meet some friends that I haven’t seen in over a year now for lunch and I want to look bright eyed and awake not like I didn’t go to sleep till almost 2am!
Today I am wearing my Black Milk A-Sassy-Nation with a black low cut Maxi Dress from Boohoo and a pair of black biker boots.
- Foundation – Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Concealer – Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
- Powder – Mac Prep and Prime Translucent Setting Powder
- Blusher – Benefit Rockature
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola
- Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Eyebrows – MUA Brow mascara
- Eyeshadows – Makeup Revolution Foil shadow and Naked 2 Palette
- Eyeliners – Natural Collection White Eyeliner and MUA Felt Tip Liner
- Lips – Mac Whirl and Twig lipstick
- Lashes – Red Cherry 43s and Duo Dark lash adhesive
- Mascara – Benefit They’re Real
Tools Used – Real Technique Brushes, Beauty Blender and the NARS Ita brush
I really enjoyed doing this look and I feel that this is going to be my favorite new go-to look for the weekends. The Makeup Revolution foiled shadows are great, the texture is a little weird and found that I had to set it a little bit with some similar coloured eyeshadow but for the price it isn’t too bad!
My hair is styled by Elle as she is a braid QUEEN. ❤
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are now winding down for the week coming up! Bonus cat picture included 😉