25 Get to Know Me Q’s
1. What is your middle name?: Georgia, I quite like it despite struggling to spell it when I was growing up!
2. What was favourite subject at school?: I loved English Literature and Science. I love curling up with a good book and I love veterinary science (in particular anatomy and physiology)
3. What is your favourite drink?: I have a slight addiction to Iced Tea at the moment, in particular Peach flavour. Other than that you can’t beat a good cup of tea.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?: I don’t have a favourite song at the moment but I listen to anything that plays on the radio.
5. What is your favourite food?: Well, my favourite dinner is green pesto pasta made by my mummy because it’s just so yummy and tasty (I can never make it the same!) but single item of food has to be bagels as they’re so versatile.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: The last thing I bought was a can of Rubicon Guava from the shop next to work as I was dying for a drink whilst at work.
7. Favourite book of all time?: Any of the Harry Potter books, no matter how many times I have read them they never cease to amaze me. I also listen to the audio books to help me sleep and unwind in the evenings.
8. Favourite Colour?: My favourite colour of all time is Pink, obnoxious bright pink! If it’s a colour to wear, always black
9. Do you have any pets?: I have four cats; Jasper, Hektor, Rufus and Apollo. Incase you’ve forgotten what they look like from their introduction post, here’s a picture
10. Favourite Perfume?: My favourite perfume is by Katy Perry and it’s called Meow, they don’t make it anymore unfortunately but every time I see a bottle I have to buy it as it is my signature scent!
11. Favourite Time of the year?: I love autumn/winter when it’s just getting nippy enough to wear a coat! 🙂
12. Are you married? Yes! Me and my husband Adam got married in September last year.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I only speak English fluently, which is pretty typical of an English citizen. I know basic French and Spanish from school though.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have a younger sister who is 19.
16. What is your favorite shop?: My favorite shop is probably Boots as there is so many makeup and beauty products to look at.
17. Favorite restaurant?: My favorite restaurant has to be Bella Italia, I love Italian food and I’ve never had a bad meal there.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Hmm, not sure!
19. Favourite Blog?: I am quite new to the blogging scene so I haven’t really looked enough at any to get a favourite!
20. Favourite Movie?: ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER FILMS ❤
21. Favourite TV shows?: I am much more of a tv show person than a movie person. I have a lot of favourite tv shows and these are in no particular order: Ru Pauls Drag Race, American Horror Story, Criminal Minds, American Dad, The Big Bang Theory, Orange Is The New Black… I could go on forever to be honest!
22. PC or Mac?: iPad at the moment as my laptop is poorly.
23. What phone do you have?: I have a LG G3
24. How tall are you?: 5’4″
25. Can you cook?: Yes, I really like to cook but most of the time i’m too tired to cook once i’ve worked all day.
Hope you enjoyed this post, feel free to tag me in any that you do, I would love to read your responses and i’m looking for new blogs to follow! 🙂
I promise i’ll do a MOTD soon, work has been hectic this week! ❤