Todays look is one that is slightly out of my comfort zone as I’m more into the neutral browny look but I thought I’d give it a go!
- Foundation – Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Concealer – Mac Pro Longwear
- Powder – Mac Prep and Prime Transparent Setting Powder
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola
- Blusher – Benefit Bella Bamba
- Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Eyeshadow – Naked 3 Palette and Mac Pigment in Pinked Mauve
- Eyeliner – Natural Collection Eyeliner in White and Maybelline Express Liner in Black
- Eyebrows – MUA Brow Mascara in Mid Brown
- Eyelashes – Red Cherry WSP and Duo Dark lash adhesive
- Mascara – Rimmel Scandal’Eyes Mascara in Black
- Lips – Mac Lipliner in Whirl and Mac Lipstick in Twig ❤
Brushes used are the beauty blender (of course!) real technique brushes, and the NARS Ita brush.
Hair styled with bumble and bumble surf spray and blow dried.
Hope you enjoyed this look and are having a nice weekend!
p.s bonus kitty picture, Apollo playing with his new toy 🙂 ❤