Todays post is a bit of a MOTD and a bit of a review. I’ve recently gotten the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Craft (which is just amazing!) and rediscovered an old eyeliner that I forgot I had brought a while ago now. This means i’ll be doing a mini review on the new products in todays MOTD.
This look was for a meal out with the family to celebrate my Grandads birthday 🙂
As I did such a bold lip I decided to pair it with a simple eye look (well simple for me) and this was the perfect chance to play with my new gel liner which is Artliner by Lancome. I had the miniture pot of this a while ago from my momma and must have brought a full sized one before moving into my flat, so as I was doing a bit of clearing through my cupboards this weekend I found a full sized, brand new sealed one! It comes in a pit and needs to be applied with an angled eyeliner brush. The formulation is very creamy and a lot nicer to use compared to some other ones I have used (for example the maybelline gel liner).
- Foundation – Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Primer – L’Oreal Infallible Matte Primer
- Concealer – Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
- Powder – Mac Prep and Prime translucent setting powder
- Brows – Benefit Browzings
- Eyeshadows – Urban Decay Naked 2 and Mac Pigment in Museum Bronze
- Eyeliner – Lancome Artliner in black, Natural Collection white eyeliner
- Highlighter – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Mascara – Benefit They’re Real
- Blush – Benefit Rockature
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola
- Lipstick – Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Craft
- Lashes – Red Cherry WSP
Tools – NARS Ita, Real Techniques Brushes and Beauty Blender.
My hair was styled with the NuMe reverse curling wand, set for 10minutes then brushed out to create a smoother and more natural wave (then hairsprayed within an inch of its life!).