I know it’s been a while since I posted one of these but at the moment my phone is broken (boohoo!) so the phone i’m using currently is terrible for selfies!
Today’s makeup look is cool toned eyeshadow look with a pop of golden glitter.
- Foundation – Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Primer – L’Oreal Infallible Matte Primer and Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water
- Concealer – Mac Pro Longwear
- Bronzer – Benefit Perfect 10 and Benefit Hoola
- Blush – Benefit Dandelion
- Highligher – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone and MUA Undressed Highlighter (never enough highlight!)
- Eyeshadows – Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, MAC Reflects Gold Glitter, MAC Frost Pigment and MAC Painterly Paintpot
- Eyeliner – Benefit BAD GAL eyeliner, Maybelline Express Liner and Lancome Art Liner
- Mascara – MAC Studio Sculpt Lash and Benefit they’re real
- Lashes – DUO dark lash adhesive and Red Cherry WSP lashes
- Brows – MUA Brow Mascara in Midbrown
- Lips – MAC Whirl liner and MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
This look is inspired by me finding my MAC reflects gold glitter recently at the back of my draws as I wanted to try it out with a darker makeup look. I also did a makeup trial on one of my gorgeous friends for her wedding next week which was really exciting!!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Again sorry for the picture quality! 😦