This post is a gift guide for the “cat enthusiasts” in your life, or as I like to be called – Crazy cat lady!
- Pyropet Candles – These come in all different animals and colours and burn to reveal a skeleton!
- Tattypuss – Cheeky Cat Convertable Bag, beautiful bag perfect for every day
- Etsy – “I like cats” keyring, great for keeping all your keys safe!
- Etsy – Rose Gold Plated Cat Earings, lovely earrings which are subtle and classy
- Amazon – I suffer from obsessive cat disorder mug, this would be perfect as a mug for work!
- Etsy – Black Cat Oil/Wax Burner, to burn incents or waxes.
I love all of these items and would be thrilled to have them around the house – In fact I’m going to buy those earrings when I next get paid!
I hope you all enjoyed this post, it’s a little different to usual but hopefully a good kind of different!
Todays look is one that is slightly out of my comfort zone as I’m more into the neutral browny look but I thought I’d give it a go!
- Foundation – Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Concealer – Mac Pro Longwear
- Powder – Mac Prep and Prime Transparent Setting Powder
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola
- Blusher – Benefit Bella Bamba
- Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Eyeshadow – Naked 3 Palette and Mac Pigment in Pinked Mauve
- Eyeliner – Natural Collection Eyeliner in White and Maybelline Express Liner in Black
- Eyebrows – MUA Brow Mascara in Mid Brown
- Eyelashes – Red Cherry WSP and Duo Dark lash adhesive
- Mascara – Rimmel Scandal’Eyes Mascara in Black
- Lips – Mac Lipliner in Whirl and Mac Lipstick in Twig ❤
Brushes used are the beauty blender (of course!) real technique brushes, and the NARS Ita brush.
Hair styled with bumble and bumble surf spray and blow dried.
Hope you enjoyed this look and are having a nice weekend!
p.s bonus kitty picture, Apollo playing with his new toy 🙂 ❤
Just a quick post to show you my makeup of the day for today, a dark harsh cut crease (which helps to open my eyes as I have hooded lids) with a pinky-nude lip.
- Foundation – Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell
- Concealer – Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC10
- Powder – Mac Prep and Prime transparent setting powder
- Eyeshadows – Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Eyeliner – Benefit They’re Real Liner
- Mascara – Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Blush – Benefit Rockature Blush
- Lipliner – Mac Whirl
- Lipstick – Mac Twig
- Lases – Red Cherry 43’s
Other tools – Beauty Blender to apply foundation and to blend concealer, Real Techniques Eyeshadow brushes and blush brush, NARS Ita brush for bronzer.
Hope you all had a lovely week and have a good start to your weekend!