So todays MOTD is a look that is usually my go-to look for work, some may call it my no makeup-makeup look!
For this look I used two new products from my drug store haul the other day with amazing results. Firstly the MUA baked highlighter, this highlighter is off the scale, its amazing, so cheap £3! The next product was the MUA brow mascara in mid brown, this gave me a really full but natural brow look which is still on 12 hours later at 6pm.
- Foundation – Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Concealer – Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
- Powder – Mac Prep and Prime Translucent Setting Powder
- Blush – Benefit Dandelion
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola
- Eyeshadow – Naked 2 Palette
- Brows – MUA Brow Mascara
- Mascara – Benefit They’re Real
- Lips – Mac Whirl Lipliner and Mac Twig Lipstick
- Highligher – MUA Baked Highlighter
Brushes used are the Real Techniques brushes, the NARS Ita brush, and the Beauty Blender ❤
Can we just take a minute to adore this highlight… £3 really.
Heres an out-take from yesterdays eyelash tutorial which includes lovely Apollo trying to eat the eyelashes! ❤
What’re your beauty essentials for a work day?